Thursday, February 5, 2009

 Hello! Welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy reading about my bark-out-loud adventures for today! Well, De Highly Favored One woke me up this morning. We watched T.V. for two hours, then I ate my Beneful. I went outside and said hi to all my cat friends. It was funny. As I strode up to them, Ice, the second meanest kitty hissed at me.
"You got a problem with canines?" I asked him. 
"No, I have a problem with inferiors!" Ice spat back. 
"Then you must have a problem with everybody," I mumbled.  
Next I went inside and watched as my human did something she calls homework. After that she and I read a book. Well, she read, and I snuggled and slept. Pretty soon it was getting dark outside. De Highly Favored One and De One Who Needs To Make A Choice played Wii. I just watched. It really stinks I don't have opposable thumbs. Then I was on guard duty. I sat at the window and growled at any human that came near our home. That's all for now, here is today's advice column!


Dear Chibi,     

 My two ferrets "Peanut and Daisy" are always getting into trouble. Like eating rubber,
 digging at doors, and climbing on everything.  
 Do you have any advice on what I can do to make them stop????

                                    Sincerely,  Cheyenne K.


Dear Cheyenne,

   Hi! I read your problem. Yikes! 
  • To get Peanut and Daisy to stop digging, spend lots of time with them. Also make a special place for them to dig without getting in trouble.
  • Keep rubber objects away from ferrets to keep them from chewing rubber.
  • Sorry! Ferrets love to climb. You will just have to cope with that!
That's all I have to offer you!

~Chibi


 Fat Lard

No comments:

Post a Comment