Monday, February 9, 2009

    Chibi I am your biggest fan i read all of de leters. OK i haz a huge confession I LUV cats I want to marry my favorite one but i just cant
all my frienz wood make fun of. I really need good edvice i love her with all my hart. And she love me but we cant be together because of our Friends
HELP MEEEE.
PS I am a great Dane and mt name is well cant tell yous that just yet.
   Help
Cat lover

Dear Cat lover, 
I feel your pain. I was once in love with a goldfish. I was so scared of what my friends would think I told Slimy- that was his name- that our relationship was over permanently. The thing is, I always regret letting Slimy go. If you and a cat have a special relationship, marry her (or him, are you a guy or a girl) That's all I got to offer you!

 Go get 'em Champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment