Monday, February 9, 2009

Chibi,

 

I recently discovered how to make my owner do a trick! I thought I would share it with you. When my human leaves the room, I assume a position right near where they were, but hidden. Sometimes I will go behind the door, or under a blanket. When they return, I wait until they are occupied and not thinking about me. Then in my most ferocious bark, I leap out. Almost every time, their eyes will grow wide and they will leap a few inches. It’s amazing. I thought you might want o try this with your highly favored one and see if you can teach her that trick.

 

Macy Mutt



Dear Macy Mutt,


  It's wonderful that you taught your humans a trick; and I respect your boldness. I hope I can re-use the trick sometime close in the future. Thank-you.


Sincerely,

Chibi

No comments:

Post a Comment