Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hello! Welcome to my blog. Here are today's tails!

I woke up at 7:00 and ate my Beneful. Then Fat Lard and I sat around the table while the humans ate their breakfast-something they call cinnamon rolls. Then all the humans got dressed in nice clothes and got into the giant blue van. Fat Lard and I had to go into the freezer room. It was very cold. Finally, after many, many hours, De Highly Favored One opened the door and let me and Fat Lard out. Sadly, we had to go outside anyway. I will blog tonight too, but that is all I have done today so far. 
Here is todays advice column:

 Chibi Dog,

 

As I read your column, I am inspired by your liberal admission of accepting cats as – apparently- equals. How did you come to this conclusion, and is there anything I can do to can do to persuade the canines of my household that I am a force to be reckoned with.

 

Felicity Furrs

Dear Felicity,

Greetings! I understand that you have some pups in your home that don't know that we are equals (sort of.) Tell them to read my advice column about Randy Rottwieler. Please tell them Chibi knows that cats are good. By the way, I love your name Felicity. I hope you have a purrrfect day!
~Chibi

Joke:

Teacher: How long is the dog's tail, Jimmy?
Jimmy: Ruff-ly three inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment